The rhythm of our lives has been disrupted in ways we likely never thought possible. This time is stressful, and it’s important that we work together to support one another as we’re able.
Adults and children can maintain some balance by:
- Keeping consistent sleep schedules
- Getting regular aerobic exercise
- Planning for the day and following consistent schedules
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with family and friends through FaceTime, Skype, etc.
- Identifying and naming emotions in order to tame them
- Using play to alleviate stress
- Practicing meditation, breathing, or quiet time