We provide a comprehensive assessment for attention that includes:
- A Clinical Interview (approximately 60 minutes) to gather developmental and family history, as well as presenting concerns.
- A Classroom Observation (approximately 45 minutes), which includes a brief interview with the classroom teacher.
- Behavioral Rating Forms which are completed by the parents, teachers, and child (depending on his or her age).
- Administration of a Direct Measure (approximately 30 minutes) such as the Quotient/ADHD™ System or the Integrated Visual and Auditory Performance Test. These tests are computer measures of attention functioning.
- A Feedback Session (approximately 60 minutes) to discuss testing results and make appropriate recommendations and referrals.
- A Comprehensive Report will be provided to you four to six weeks after the evaluation.